Get $10 off
your first order of diapers
use code DIAPERS80$49 min. total order
buy diapers
shop diapers.comdiapers.com  baby store
plus shop for all your baby needs.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Free Kraft Foods Samples

I love free stuff! A few weeks ago I "liked" Kraft Foods on Facebook. They then let you sign up for some free samples! Today in the mail I received:

(4) 1.25 oz bags of Wheat Thins Sundried Tomato & Basil crackers
(3) single servings of Maxwell House Vanilla Caramel Latte instant mix
(1) coupon for a free box or cup of Kraft Cheesy Explosion
(1) coupon for a free package of Oscar Meyer Bologna or Turkey Pastrami

I'm not a big fan of giving out my address on websites, but this sample pack was too good to pass up! If I come across similar offers, I will certainly post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment